Monday, January 19, 2009

Clean Your Closet and Don't Clutter It Anymore

Why relive those pathetic moments of you and your ex from the past....erase it and move on with your life! They're an ex for a reason.

So I took the final steps in moving on after a break up. I fixed my broken wings by taking the weight off of them; I erased my ex from my social networking site Facebook. It was actually one of the hardest decisions for me to make, but it was one that was needed. I enjoy being on Facebook but would find myself constantly looking at my ex's profile, because I missed him and was curious. Looking at his profile only brought anger and anxiety into my life. Two things that God and I don't want.

And you know what?It feels good! Get rid of your ex's shit, memories and get on with your life. As my mother has said, "You have two choices to do in an unhappy relationship. Live in pain for a little while or live in pain your whole life." I've chosen a little while and you know what a little while has passed. It's time to stop the pity party and enjoy my life.

Who cares about what my ex thinks about me, what matters is what I think about myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment