Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Short-term Accomplishments

Oh how life is good again. I sit here before my outdated computer screen with a smile this evening. The past couple days have been great! I have a couple things to brag about tonight.

First, I've reached my first weight goal of 130lbs. That's 15lbs over the past month. My secret to losing this weight is not eating after 7pm, drinking lots of water, working out 6 days a week, eating healthier and reducing the amount of alcohol intake. I'm down to my freshmen high school size...I love it!

Second, I've been applying for jobs in my free time and I've got an interview! I just might be a future Hotdogger for Oscar Mayer Wiener. It might sound corny but I'm actually really excited about this job. I just might have the opportunity to travel around the United States in a wiener...screw finding a man, I'll have all the sausage I want.

Third, my courses this semester are challenging but great. I'm starting to get my confidence back and I've established a busy routine. Focusing on myself and future feels good. It's nice to have my life in control again.

No comments:

Post a Comment