Monday, February 21, 2011

Exploration Begins Today

2011 is going to be my year to get out of the Midwest and explore the U.S!

I've vowed to take 5 vacations this year and I don't care if I end up taking them solo. Like I've previously mentioned in other posts, I'm not waiting around anymore for someone to do things with. I'm living my life for today and doing exactly what I want within my own means.

In four hours I'll be boarding a plane and heading to Austin, TX. Yeee haa!! Bring on the southern accents, cowboys, rodeos, warm weather and change of scenery.

This will be the first time I've ever flown alone. I'm facinated with the thought of being completely on my own and away from the comforts of my familiar life in Southeastern Wisconsin.

So if you've been itching to getaway, why wait? Stop pushing off exploration and do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment