Monday, June 13, 2011

Stamp This, Canada!

Damn where has the time gone? I've been one busy lady over the past three months and blogging just hasn't fit into my schedule. Balancing my love for creating art, raising a cat (yup I have a furry roomie), recovering from a car accident, building a new relationship, jogging often, climbing the corporate ladder and planning trips have been my focus. No matter how busy my life seems to get, I take a good amount of time each day to be alone and do something for myself.

I set out this year to experience the United States and this Wednesday I'll be taking a roadtip out East. The bonus to this trip: CANADA! I sure hope they stamp my  passport when I cross the border. I've never been out of the country and I think the experience is long past over due. I'm imagining Canada to be filled with wilderness, French accents and historic culture. I don't know if Canadians love Americans, but if not, I'll be the first one they will learn to love!

After this trip, I will need to take 2 more before 2012 comes a knocking on my door. I set out on a mission this year and I can't wait to look back upon this year with a better understanding of who I am and the people and places that make our country so wonderful!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment