Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Half Way to 52

Wow! I'll soon be 26 and that means I will pass the life period of being categorized as 'young'. 26 years-old  of age means I'm half way to 52, too old to be naive, too young to be ancient, yet ready to embrace the prime of my life. When I think about all of the opportunity that is set before me, I feel anxious and lucky!

I'm educated, have a foundation for a career, no kids, hobbies and the ability to financially do whatever I set my mind to. Now is the time to set out and conquer my solo missions. If I meet someone along the way that enjoys the path I have chosen, he's welcome to join. If not, I'm happy to conquer my life conquests on my own knowing that I'm learning more about myself and becoming a better partner.

Last year I set out to travel around the United States. This year I plan to travel around the United States and the world. The following year, I plan to settle down in an area I see a career and opportuity to grow a family. I'm excited for my next chapter in life! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment