Monday, January 12, 2009

Goal: Expand my Worldview

So I've been feeling this urge deep within me to get out of the country and see the world and you know what I'm going to do it. I'm not going to daydream about it, I'm instead going to work my ass off over this semester, graduate and leave for a bit. I need to do something that will take me out of my element and I also need some excitement in my life that bars and parties can't provide. An urge that can only be filled by me providing something for myself.

So starting tomorrow, I'm going to get a second job. I'll be a full time student, work at both jobs, pay off my credit card, buy my passport, save, graduate and go :). Gosh that sounds so fun and exciting...if only you could see the smile that stretches across my face right now as I type in my fluffy pink bath robe.

I want to experience life, face my fears and find myself outside of my comfort zone. It feels so good to be alive. Creating short term and long term goals for yourself can help you to feel more in control of your life...also gives you some pride when they are accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment