Friday, March 13, 2009

My Youth Dissapearing

I've felt a little different lately, this something actually started to occur over the past two years but sprang on quickly since mid December. In mid December I had a huge drunken argument with my sister. I woke up the next morning with an epiphany that it was time for me to grow up and start making mature decisions.

I'm 23 years-old, about to graduate from college and about to enter into the working world. I'm going to be the young face in the office on the bottom of the totem pole but I hope to be taken seriously in my work environment.

Any who, I know that no matter how old I am or how much responsibility is placed upon my shoulders I'll always hold onto my playful side and live for discovering interesting things in this fascinating world.

No comments:

Post a Comment