Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break

Oh it's that time of the year again....a week off from my studies, mornings to sleep in, time to relax and catch up with family and friends. So nice yet this is my last spring break. Soon enough I'll be in the working world and fabulous periods off from work each season will be nonexsistent. I'll be looking forward to Fridays each week, and those lousy two weeks of vacation and 3 sick days...yikes! I'm going to just take in each of the last days I have as a college student and appreciate where I am at right now in life.

Some things I'm going to get accomplished this break:
-set up two more job interviews for the month of March
-have my graduation photos taken by my amazing cousin
-spend time with my Mom, Dad, sister and brother
-return to the gym, now that my health has returned
-prepare myself for my job interview with Kerry Ingredients and Flavours...so excited

No comments:

Post a Comment