Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blog Drive Low...Need to Blog

My life has become extremely busy; to the point that I've abandoned my blog :(. Well instead of thinking about wanting to blog, I'm forcing myself to do it.

I am currently working 4 jobs and have one huge research paper to get on. When I'm not working, sleeping or eating I can be found staring at a computer screen job hunting like a mad woman. My evening tomorrow will be spent in my Memorial Union office writing coverletters and imagining if I fit the short paragraph description for certain positions.

I recently started working in the capitol for a Democratic representative, Andy Jorgensen, as an intern. The position is unpaid but shaping up to be a great opportunity to get some writing experience and zap me back into the political scene.

Well I'm off to work. It feels good to be back in touch with my blog. This blog helps me to continue being "me focused."

No comments:

Post a Comment