Saturday, July 18, 2009

Uncertainty is Certain

It's soon time for me to turn the page on this college chapter of my life and move on to the next. It seems that everyday a new opportunity comes my way and right now I feel excited and very uncertain.

Madison, Wisconsin has been an amazing community that has allowed for me to grow, learn, become independent, and my education has laid a foundation for me to spring into the world. The only thing is Madison won't be the area I spring into a career. I haven't landing a full-time job, so I will be moving back into my hometown area. I currently have a job as a freelance writer for the website http://www.townme.com/madison-wi which can travel with me. I am going to continue the job hunting game and live in a more affordable area with a roomie or two.

Now the living arrangement is where it all gets complicated. I have 5 options and all have pros and cons. So I'm giving it to God and looking forward to the future. I'm a little uneasy about change, but I know good things are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment