Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Directing My Powers

I have been carrying a quote with me everyday since my first day of work, and I think I just need to share it with the world.

"The man who succeeds above his fellows is the one who early in life clearly discerns his object, and towards that object habitually directs his powers."-By Earl Nightingdale

This line made me think a lot about how I've made some sacrifices over the course of my young adult life and, now thanks to them, I'm starting to see the object of my desired lifestyle unfolding before my eyes. I still have a long road ahead of me until I reach my object of "success" in life, but I'm heading in the right direction. I am starting to feel that I'm living my happy ever after and I am alone. It's a great feeling finding happiness within myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment