Monday, October 5, 2009

First Day in the 'Real World'

So today was my first day of full-time work. Well I don't really know if considering orientation real 'work', but it was my first day in the 'real world'! I work in a building with a thousand employees and the larger corporate office has over 4,000! Majority of the people in my team are older women...so a perk to the job is I don't have to spend an hour each morning getting cute.

In addition to starting my new job, I've been car hunting like a mad woman. I'm so committed to finding the right car that I took an early evening run and stopped at the car dealership downtown tonight. I'm sure that car salesman was caught off guard by a sweaty, fit, redhead excited to purchase her first car from a dealership. I'll be returning tomorrow to test drive some of those potential automobiles.

So life is good for me and the good Lord is shining down on me. Sweet dreams world.

No comments:

Post a Comment