Tuesday, January 26, 2010

60 Days Until ?

I hand wrote my 60 day notice and sent it off into the mail yesterday.
So I am trading my delightful apartment in Waukesha for opportunity! I may not know where I'm exactly moving, but I know I'm going some place great. I've had a lot of things on my mind lately. Many of these thoughts have led me to believe that I want to explore my adventurous side and move to a big city like Chicago or New York. Just get away and make a new beginning for myself. However, I have a wonderful boyfriend so I'm likely to not move far. When you have someone good in your life it's hard to walk away and pursue your own interests. I know this blog is devoted to finding myself, but I can't help but think about a future with my honey.
With the 60 days slowly disappearing, I have many options and I've aggressively jump started my second round of job hunting. My drive to pursue a successful career in public relations has returned and nothing can stop me. With the job security of Kohl's Corporate I now have a platform to spring into the world. Lord keep my fired up!

No comments:

Post a Comment