Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Satisfaction

So after a poor start to the week of man drama and a flat tire, I got some great news today. I got a promotion!!

I am selfishly bragging, but don't judge me. I may need to one day look back on this post and absorb some of the positive energy placed into this post. Because we all know we have those days when we "can't get no sat-is-fac-tion." Don't mind me writing in song. When I'm jolly I sing and sometimes, if you get me in a super-duper mood, I'll start making up my own words and melody.  Yes I'm cheesy and I might be one of a kind, but that is why you love me.

I'm "move'n on up" which seems slow as I go through the motions; however, looking back on the past year I start to realize that I have come pretty far from being a seasonal employee. So thank you to every one who has encouraged me, prayed for me or can in some small way find happiness for me. I feel appreciated and content at the moment. I hope this feeling stays with me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment