Saturday, July 10, 2010

Soulmates Reality or Torture Device?

Post from 7/10/10. Why did I censor my thoughts back then?

So you may think there is that one person out in this world that could compliment it; stop lying to yourself; you are only torturing your mind. THEY DON'T EXIST!

I don't  believe in there being that ONE SOULMATE. Yes, I think your soul has a place holder position for those you feel strongly for, but I think your soul can love many; however,  it needs time to absorb and dissolve partners.

I think  a person can be loved by many and love many; however, the more you love the less you are able to find pleasure in love. It as if your soul becomes callous, strengthened, protected and able to defend itself from letdown the more you try to share it with.

These are my thoughts, whether good or bad, numb or sad.

The contemplation of a single partner for a soulmate has crossed my mind lately because my boyfriend is someone who wants MY future. Don't get me wrong he is a great guy; but, GREAT doesn't mean I wouldn't find amazing, fantastic, out of this world,  or another great guy out there. Yes, those definitions are far fetched; but what I am saying is, if it is not him there will be someone else. Just because Prince Charming at the moment comes a hot and steady on his white horse doesn't mean I need to jump into the saddle with him.

So if you are living with the thought that you erased, missed, haven't found, fucked-over or messed up on your SOULMATE, honey STOP! You are worth something more than what you have had. You will find what you are looking for. Yes, you may need to redefine what your definition is for the man you want to spend your life with; but, the more you learn what you want and don't want the closer you are to knowing what your soul needs. The thought of a soulmate to me is a torture device. Keep cranking on it and you are bound to feel pain.

(Now slice your wrist BITCH-says Gabby) ----I am glad someone want's to read and listen to my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment