Monday, December 27, 2010

Oil & Water Never Mix

Note to self: oil and water never mix!

I did it again. I tried to make it work with a man who I knew from the get go was not what I was looking for. Surprised? I assume not! Why do I do this to myself? SMH

This time I dated a 'bad boy'. He was a tall, husky, biker, blue collar worker, rough on the edges, drinker and self proclaimed 'asshole'. I should of paid attention to the obvious warning signs, but my curiosity was sparked and I believed I could crack through his hard outer shell. It was only a matter of time before this guy revealed his true colors and buckled from the pressure of a sincere relationship and positive woman.

From this day on, I will be cautious to trust. I understand now why some people are reluctant to put their guards down. Some people enjoy hurting others and will simply not care when it's all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment