Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Girls' Getaway

Singing till your vocal chords hurt, laughing till you cry, screaming because you can, snorting while you laugh, sharing random thoughts, acting strange in public, being a little over-the-top and embracing the beautiful female you are is exactly why every woman needs to sometimes grab a close girlfriend and get the hell out of town!

In 4 hours one of my closest friends and I will be doing all of the above. In addition, acting at times very not so 'lady like' and taking plenty of photos that will likely never see the light of Facebook.

I have enough outfits, bathroom supplies and entertainment crap in my car to keep two women looking and feeling good for a month; however, we're only leaving for 4 days. Gosh how we women always over pack and will still realize that we've forgotten some necessary item.

Our destination is Nashville, TN. We have no set agenda, obligations or hotel accommodations. The only requirement is fun, excitement, cowgirl boots, cowgirl hats on after we cross the Illinois border and that we keep the trip affordable.

I'm excited and I know, that when I'm older, I will look back upon this experience and miss being young and free. Free from the attachments that my 20 something life yearns for.

No comments:

Post a Comment