Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dreaming Big

If you would of asked me a year and a half ago if I would ever put my knack for art to use, I would of told you, ''Likely never.'' I have come far from that mentality and can now proudly say, "I am an established artist!"

Thank God I ran past a thrown out artist table. Thank God I went through a rough break-up and thank God I got sick from my Ulcerative Colitis. If these three events wouldn't of happened in 2010, I would of never fostered my talent for painting.

I set out this year to paint one picture each month, to showcase my work to the public and to start a fan site. The reaction from my friends, family and fans has exceeded my expectations! I am ecstatic to see what wonderful opportunities lie ahead for my work.

I think everyone has a talent or desire to do something big in their lives and I hope that my story will inspire others to take a chance on their potential. We only get one life to live and I sure as hell don't want to look back on it with regrets and wondering 'What if?'

Photo Courtesy of Dean's Photography
My life is not perfect and it's not always glamours, but it's vibrant, positive and all mine. The passion for creating art has been ignited. Thank you for reading this. I hope I can share a portion of my joy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment