Monday, January 9, 2012

Less Talk & More Action


Life is too short to be miserable. Get off your behind and start living! Want to travel and see the world? Want to lose some weight? Want to be happy? Want to find the love of your life? Want to let go of all the crap that holds you back in life? Then do it! “Less talk and more action” should be everyone’s 2012 resolution.

Last year, I set a goal of 5 trips around the United States and at first I thought that goal would be near impossible, but then as I was traveling I realized it was attainable. I wasn’t financially strained or stressed because I made it a priority in my life.

In 2012, I plan to travel someplace new every two months. 2 of the 6 trips will be outside of the country. I have one life to live and I’m going to see the world! I’m sick of people saying they wish they could do something, be something or see something and then they never do it. That’s just useless energy.

We aren’t getting any younger so utilize your youth, talents and the gifts given and make things happen. The past is the past. Today there is an opportunity. The future is uncertain; however, when the future is here I plan to look back upon my life and know I accomplished having a life filled with adventure, joy and a few good scares to tell the stories.

Next stop Denver, Colorado for some snowboarding in the mountains. What do you want to do? Do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment