Friday, March 15, 2013

I Do!

I'M ENGAGED! I said 'YES' and he's a Texan! I've been a busy lady since I moved to Texas. I was lonely and lost when I first moved to San Antonio, TX; however, I kept praying for the Lord to send me a man with a great family and a similar outlook on life as I do. God sure did answer my prayers!

Not only is he goofy, adoring, affectionate and easy on the eyes, his family is wonderful! We now live in a cozy home, have two amazing puppies (Auggie & Willow) and we support one another physically and emotionally.

I've struggled within my career trying to find my place within the corporate political world of egos; however, I'm starting to realize that climbing the corporate ladder isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Below are some photos from over the past year!



Fishing on the Texas coast in Corpus Cristi

Auggie & Willow

Brian & I
Minutes after Brian proposed to me on horseback!

No comments:

Post a Comment