Friday, August 9, 2013

Career Uncertainty

MENTAL CHECKUP: How am I? I’m unstable is my conclusion! One moment I’m up and the world is great the next it’s about to come crumbling down and I hate myself. Ugh! Mean people suck! The part of my life where I spend between 38-50 hours a week at, my career, sucks and it's bringing me down. I feel undeveloped, bullied, stressed out and uncertain about what I want to do within my career. I’m a victim to bullying within the workplace and I can’t take it anymore! Taking the high road or the submissive role isn’t working for me anymore with the team I work with. I dread coming into work and I resent the people I work with who have tried to destroy me over the past year. I need to get out. I need to find a career and an environment that gives me a purpose yet pays the bills each month. I’m so scared to leave the comfort of my career. I’m scared that once I leave that the next job will be worse, or I’ll be paid less or that I won’t be able to provide the lifestyle I want for my future kids and husband. Oh Lord please help me! Help me to use my talents to change the world and provide me with an avenue to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment