Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Precious Daughter to Be

A baby to be, a daughter to be, a girl that looks just like me! My body is changing, my mind is racing, my tummy is growing and inside I feel little movements that remind me that I'm not alone. I have someone precious to hold, protect, nurture and love. My little girl is not a princess, she is a beautiful gift, a girl who will make a difference in the world in her own unique way. She hasn't seen the world; however, I tell her about it. I sing to her in the car and have to remind myself to turn down the music a bit because she has tiny ears. I pray for her future and pray that her daddy and I can provide a safe and abundant upbringing. I look forward to the day I can hear her cry, count her toes, feel her hand grasp my finger, and look into her eyes and see how majestic the world is. I plan to raise her to be daring, to have a voice, respectful of others, a lover of animals and nature. If she is anything like me, she'll be curious of the world. I love my precious daughter to be, my baby girl, my little me!

No comments:

Post a Comment