Friday, January 3, 2014

Becoming a Cowgirl


I’m officially a Mrs! I married a country boy and my life is transforming into almost everything I’ve ever wanted it to be. Within the past year I bought several acres of land and Brian and I have been clearing it to build our future forever home.

This past week we purchased five beef cattle (4 heifers and 1 bull). It’s exciting to own cattle and to become a rancher. So many things for Brian and I to learn together.

I keep thinking about my future children and how wonderful of a life I want to provide for them. I want them to be raised in the country, to know what family means, to explore nature, hunt with their father, love their state and grow up to become good family men and women. Life is about to begin. I’m so glad I moved to Texas! I love being in the country and just being me. No makeup, hair products, fancy clothes. Just hardwork, a baseball cap, some holey jeans, old clothes and my husband by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment