Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cell Phone MIA


36 hours without my cell phone and I'm starting to turn into a crazy lady; well at least, one lady I'm sure thinks so.

After having my eyes dilated at Stein Optical, I returned to TJ Max where I have concluded is the last place I had my dear cell phone. I went directly to the customer service counter and started to explain my lost cell phone situation. The customer service I received from the employee was disappointing. The lady was uncompassionate and ,by the way she examined my eyes, must of thought I was on a magical acid trip. She did nothing to help me locate my cellie. This only added to my irritability. Where is an acid stip when you really need one? lol

So I did a little therapy shopping; however, the constant thought of spending $100 on a new cell phone and the starish looking lights didn't make for a good therapy session.

I'm not a happy camper right now. On the brightside 2 great things happened this week, I received a promotion at my job and my health is starting to improve. Guess I just need to suck it up and go purchase a new phone and get myself out of this rut. Life is good and sometimes minor setbacks happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment